The Spellbinders® die template I require is not featured on the website – is it possible to place a special order?
Yes – please feel free to email with your Spellbinders requirements.
How do I pre-order an item?
If the item you require is a pre-order item please add to basket and checkout in the usual way. As soon as the item arrives in stock it will be dispatched to you. Occasionally arrival dates may change, this is beyond our control but we will keep you updated as much as possible.
How do I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order up to the time that we send it. You will need to place a new order if you want to add products to your delivery. To change your details or cancel it completely, please email as soon as possible stating the products you wish to cancel.
My credit or debit card was refused
Please send us your order again with a different payment card. You can contact the company that issued your card to find out why it was refused.
How much do you charge for delivery?
We will happily ship to mainland UK and Northern Ireland, and BFPO addresses, shipping is free for orders over £15, orders under this threshold shipping is £2.95. All orders are dispatched using Royal Mail 2nd class, Parcelforce or courier, and are processed in the same order in which they are received.
I live outside the UK
If you live outside the UK and would like to purchase please contact us, we do our utmost to help. Please note that any charges for customs/import duties remain your responsibility.
My order is delayed
If your order has not arrived within 28 days, please get in touch
Returns and Refunds
Can I return my product for an exchange?
Yes you can, as long as you follow the directions in our Returns Policy listed below.
- In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with your purchase it may be returned within 7 days of purchase.
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging in a re-saleable condition.
- Any goods returned incomplete i.e. packaging missing, accessories missing etc. will not be replaced or credited.
- Goods found to have been used will not be replaced or credited.
- You are responsible for the safe return of any items.
- Please note that we will not accept liability for loss of goods being returned so we recommend that the necessary insurance (Certificate of Posting or Recorded Delivery) be taken by you.
- A full refund/exchange will be given on faulty goods or where an incorrect item has been sent.
- Claims will only be settled after the faulty goods have been returned with the nature of the fault clearly stated.
- Any claims for non-delivery must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Any claims for shortages must be made within 3 days of delivery.
At Hope & Chances Creativity we like to reward our customers for shopping with us. Each time you spend £10 (machines and kit purchases excluded) you will be rewarded with a sticker. Once your loyalty card is full, please return to The Woodland Cabin, 33 Davy’s Place, Gravesend, Kent DA12 4DL with your name, address and email. You will then receive via email, an exclusive online code allowing you to claim £10 towards your next purchases.
Terms and Conditions of the Loyalty Scheme:
- The scheme is valid on the Hope & Chances Creativity website only.
- The rewards accrued through the scheme are personal to the purchaser, they cannot be transferred to another person.
- We cannot accept claims for lost/damaged loyalty cards.
- We reserve the right to end the scheme at any time without notice.
- We may modify the scheme from time to time, this will not affect rewards already accrued.